POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : craters : Re: craters Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: craters
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 1 Jan 2000 23:41:10
Message: <386ED665.896CB9FD@xs4all.nl>
H.E. Day wrote:

> Looks like a modified ripples pattern mixed with a spherical
> isosurface.  By
> the way, I've found that very realistic planetoids can be created by
> combining
> a granite pigment with a spherical isosurface.  Renders fast, too!

Oops, seems all my efforts were in vain then.
I was rather satisfied I finally managed to get a tracable output (see
image) although the results don't look very realistic. This image took

ask how I could improve the way the craters look but never mind... 8)

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'c_test2.jpg' (18 KB)